Production installation and general usage tips
Preparation of the place
- Prepare the floor and the wall before installing the bathtub. The corner meant for the bathtub installation should be at a straight angle, same as the floor in relation to the wall.
- All communications on the spot of bath installation should not obstruct bath legs and the bath itself.
- If a bath is equipped with a water faucet, then it is necessary to mount hot and cold water outlets with a thread of ½’’ under the bath.
- If the bathtub is to be placed in an niche, then the following requirements need to be met: the niche length needs to be at least 5 mm larger than the lenght of the bathtub. Otherwise when the bathtub thermally expands while filling it with hot water, it may become deformed and fracture.
- The gap between the wall and the edge of the bath can be filled with silicone or any other elastic material. ( it may be 2-3mm)
- Remove protective wooden discs from the base of the feet which are necessary for safe transportation.
- Attach the legs of the bathtub.
- Establish the draining system.
- Measure height of the decorative panel (legs of the decorative panel should be completely screwn in).
- Arrange the bath in the place chosen.
- Adjust the height of the bath so that the gap between the edges of the bath and the decorative panel is 5-8 mm (so that the panel can be freely fixed or removed).
- By means of a level, level the bath.
- Connect the siphon with sewerage, the sewerage entrance O 50 mm should be situated on the floor level (or not higher than 5 cm above the floor) and not closer than 20 cm from the baths drainage centre. If necessary, use appropriate elbows and elongations.
- Install the decorative panel, by adjusting the feet of the panel so that the panel is fixed in place.
- Clean the baths surface with a soft cloth, use liquid sanitary cleaners, if necessary.
- Do not use abrasive or acidic / alkaline based cleaners!
- Avoid mechanical damage, such as strong impacts and scratches!
- Avoid long contact of the baths surface with strongly coloring substances(hair dyes etc.)!
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature (especially if hot water is produced by a boiler). For example, in winter at low temperature bath should not be quickly filled with boiling water – the bath must be heated gradually.